5" fpv racign drone is the most poplular size in the fpv racing world now. We often receive some emails asked what motor/esc/propeller is good for the 5" frame from customer, here we list some on our website. This one comes with ARRIS X2205 2300KV brushless motor, flycolor x-cross Arm 32bit 3-6s 35A esc and Dalprop T5045C propeller.
ARRIS X2205 2300KV V2 brushless motor is the upgrade version of the X2205 2300KV motor, it has the following advantages:
1. Adopts the brand new M5 steel shaft, improving the structure strength.
2. Anti-slip pro design.
3. Upgrade to centrifugal fan design, optimizing the heat dissipation.
4. Adopts original Japan NSK bearing, improving the performance of the motor.
5. Adopts N52 tile-shaped magnets.
6. The motor passed more than 20 kinds of tests before leaving the factory, ensure the quality of the motor.
Flycolor X-Cross BL-32 35A esc adopts ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU and it's supported by BLHeli_32 firmware. It supports PWM, Oneshot 125, Oneshot 42, Multishot and all Dshot signals up to Dshot1200. With the untra small size and light weight --only 6g, it is one of the best esc for fpv racing quads.
Item Name: ARRIS X2205 Brushless Motor
No. of Cells(Lipo): 3-4S
Propeller Adaptor Shaft:M5
Burst Current (10S):45A
Firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32_Multi firmware
ARRIS X2205 2300KV Brushless Motor CW X 2
ARRIS X2205 2300KV Brushless Motor CCW X 2
Flycolor X-Cross 35A ESC X 4
Dalprop T5045C Propeller x 4 (2CW+2CCW)