PandaRC VT5804 V3 is the newly big power video transmitter released by Panda RC. It has big and stable output power, long distance transmission,strong power supply performance. It can also ensure that the image has no snowflake and no horizontal stripes under the maximum throttle. It support 8 people flying at the same time. And the number of cumbersome channels has been reduced to 16 common channels (including all R and A channels).
1. Big output power, stable output powe and long transmission distance. (Up to 10km)
2. 5 Power switchable: 25mW/200mW/400mW/800mW/1000mW
3. Reduce the output frequency point to 16, included the mostly used R and A channel.
4. Fast lock the frequency, no interference to others.
5. Self-checking function of output power
6. NTSC/PAL compatible
7. Wide Voltage Input: 7V-28V
8. Low power consumption: +12V/450mA@1000mW
9. Metal CNC processing shell, dust-proof and super strong
10. Small size and light weight: The dimension is 36mm x 36mm x 8mm, installation hole is 4-M3, weight is about 15g(antenna not included).
How to Control the Frequency and Power?
1. In Betaflight
2. Frequency point control: Short press one time, change the frquency channel (CH1-CH16)
3. Power control: Long press the button for 3 seconds and then press the button to change the powel levle: 25mW/200mW/400mW/800mW/1000mW
Precautions for use:
1. Make sure that the antenna is installed at the output before powering up to avoid damage to internal components.
2. Note that the input voltage is within the specified range and is correct and correct to avoid damaging the internal components;
3. If the antenna is replaced, please select the standing wave and the antenna with good gain to obtain a longer transmission distance;
4. Pay attention to static electricity during transportation and installation