Item Brand: CADDX
Item name: CADDX Turtle
Image sensor: 1/2.7" CMOS sensor
TV system: NTSC/PAL,changeable
Video Resolution: 1080P@60fps / 720@60fps
Power Input: DC 4.5-20V
FPV FOV: 155
Recording FOV: 170
Mini Illumination: 0.1lux
Image Resolution: 2 Megapixels
Lens: Full Size Turbo Eye Lens
Working Current: 380mA@5V/160mA@12V (low consumption)
OSD Menu: Yes (Support Voltage Display)
Video Files: MOV
ELectronic shutter : PAL : 1/50-100,000 NTSC : 1/60-100,100
S/N Ratio: >60dB (AGC OFF)
Video Output: CVBS
Max Micro SD Card Supported: 8-64GB(need Class 10 or above,recommend Class 10/UHS-I/UHS-II)
Dimension: SD Slot Module 28*29mm / Camera 19*19mm (installed with 20*20mm, expand to 30*30mm )
Working Temperature: -20 degree ~+60 degree
Net weight: 12g(more or less)
1 x Caddx Turtles Camera
1 x 5D-OSD Menu Board
1 x Bracket for camera
2 x Extended bracket for 1080P HD recorder
1 x 4pin FPV Silicon Cable (extend into a 2pin joint for OSD board and a 3pin joint for FPV)
3 set Screw
1 set Copper cylinders
1 x Internal hexagonal wrench
1 x Manual
1. Press the RIGHT button for 3s-5s to activate video recording, in the meanwhile the light on the lower right corner will flicker.
2. Press the LEFT button for 3s-5s to stop video recording.
3. Press the DOWN button for 3s-5s to switch the resolution, 720P with Blue LED on, 1080P with Red LED on, the default mode is 1080P.
1. The camera needs at least 8G Class 10 SD card.
2. If the power is cut accidentally when video recording, please power on again, then the camera will automatically restore the memory, and the video records before power cut will be still saved in TF card.