AlexMos SimpleBGC V2.2 "AlexMos" SimpleBGC Brushless Gimbal Controller. Board have latest firmware designed by Alex Moskalenko.You can upload new software any time by onboard USB.
- New option: skip gyro calibraion at startup. With this option checked, board starts working immediately after power ON.
- New menu command and GUI button for manual gyro calibration
- RC Map, RC Source moved to profiles. It allows to change RC control setting by switching profiles.(warning: after firmware upgrade, old RC Map setting will be lost)
- RC YAW axis control may be Inverted now by specifying Min.angle > Max.angle, like for other axis (but this setting not used for limiting, just for inverting).
- I2C errors monitoring: LED will blink when I2C error detected
- New option: gyro high sensivity. It doubles sensivity of the gyro, that equals to multiplying gains in the PID controller by 2.
- It may be usefull for big DSLR cameras.
- Translation to Chinese (thanks to Max) and Polish (thanks to Tomasz Ciemnoczulowski) language versions done.
- The "Firmware Upgrade" tab in the GUI is working now and allows to upload a new firmware.
- 50*50mm size with 45*45mm mounting hole pattern for M3 screws
- Onboard USB
- Access to serial port, so a Bluetooth can also be hooked for easy tuning.
- L6234 Motor drivers
- 2 motors can be driven with this board
- Atmega 328P with Alexmos Bootloader preinstalled
- Controller weight: 15 grams
- MPU6050 IMU included
Note about brushless gimbals & Controllers
Brushless gimbals and controllers are very new to the market and is an emerging technology. You will need some patience and effort to get it to work as seen on youtube. THIS IS NOT A PLUG AND PLAY DEVICE!
You will need some understanding of Microsoft windows drivers, software settings and tuning the gimbal software to your liking and to suit your multirotor.
We will try our best to answer your questions and point you in the right direction but getting things to work the way itís supposed to will be YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. Please understand this before you purchase any Brushless Gimbal Related Item.