Product Name: 24V to 12V Step-Down Module
Wiring method: red wire—input positive; yellow wire—output positive; black wire—common negative
Size: 47mm x 34mm x 22mm
Weight: about 70g
Module Nature: Non-isolated Buck Module (BUCK)
Rectification mode: synchronous rectification
The lowest voltage difference: 5V
Conversion efficiency: up to 96%
Output ripple: 50mV (MAX)
Operating temperature: industrial grade (-20 ° C to +85 ° C) (ambient temperature exceeds 40 degrees, please reduce power usage, or enhance heat dissipation)
Load adjustment rate: ±1%
Voltage regulation rate: ±2%
Short circuit protection: sustainable, self-recovery.
Input reverse connection protection: None, if required, please input the series diode
1, Adopts imported integrated switching regulator module manufacturing, all famous factory imported components, quality are reliable
2, Synchronous rectification technology, the conversion rate is more than 96%, the heat generation is extremely low
3. It has automatic protection functions such as overcurrent and short circuit, and can work normally after the condition is restored.
4, Using epoxy resin potting, with anti-vibration, waterproof, moisture-proof, dust-proof, flame retardant, long-term use quality is stable and reliable!
5, Ultra-thin, small size, high efficiency and easy to install and use!
1. Please strictly follow the wiring rules for wiring. The positive and negative voltages of the voltage can not be reversed. Otherwise, the power module may be damaged. The positive and negative polarity of the output voltage may damage the power equipment.
2. To ensure that the module can output enough voltage and power, please ensure that the input power supply has sufficient voltage and power.
3. If there are multiple output lines on the output, please load the load on average. Do not merge the load.
4. If the output reaches the maximum current value, pay attention to the heat dissipation of the power module (it is better to leave a certain current margin for the module, so that the service life is longer, try not to use the maximum value.