Futaba T8FG 14CH 2.4GHz Transmitter + R6208SB Receiver
Futaba T8FG Super FASST 14-Channel 2.4GHz Transmitter + R6208SB Receiver
8FG Super features:
- Expanded with 14 total transmitter channels 12 proportional and two switched.
- Included R6208SB receiver's PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) channels support up to 8 standard analog or digital servos and it handles up to 18 channels when used with an S.Bus system.
- Gyro menu supports 3-axis gyros and is perfectly tailored to the CGY750.
- User menu allows pilots to customize and display frequently used functions.
- VPP (Variable Pitch Propeller) compatibility can be set to three conditions for throttle and pitch curve.
- Swash trim can be adjusted from the swash screen.
Continued from the original T8FG:
- SensorTouch programming maximizes navigation ease.
- Numerous factory-defined mixes help you program like a pro.
- Low latency and cutting-edge 2048 resolution combine for fast, accurate Real-Time Response
- Accepts 32MB to 2GB SD memory cards* --add as much memory as you want.
*SD memory card not included
R6208SB 2.4GHz FASST 8/18 Channel S.Bus High-Voltage Receiver
The T8FG Super's R6208SB receiver accepts a wide range of batteries, from 4-cell NiCd and NiMH packs to 2S LiFe and LiPo packs, with no regulator required. PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) channels provide support for up to eight standard analog or digital servos. Using the S.Bus port, it handles up to 18 channels and makes incorrect servo-channel hookups impossible. The R6208SB also features a high-speed mode that delivers ultra-fast frame rates on channels 1-6.
High-speed mode is available only on Channels 1-6 and requires the use of digital (including brushless digital) servos. Channels 7 and 8 which operate only in normal mode can be equipped with either analog or digital servos.