MAIN ROTOR DIAMETER:1348mm
TAIL ROTOR DIAMETER:263mm
DRIVE GEAR RATIO:8.5:1:4.5
Driven system: shaft driven
Carbon main frame
Metal main rotor holder
Metal flybar control arm
Metal tail boom mount
Torque Tube driven tail
Carbon tail fins
Metal head button
- All electrical components are isolated from drivetrain vibration in a modular pod at the front of the model. This modular electronics pod allows for ease of installation and quick removal if necessary.
- The advanced engine mounting design allows easy engine removal and more efficient power transmission.
- High power to weight ratio combined with a 26-degree pitch range provides outstanding 3D performance!
- The engine clutch makes use of a high quality one-way bearing for ease of starting. The clutch assembly is supported by dual radial bearings for increased durability, improved drivetrain efficiency
- The tail rudder pushrod is constructed of lightweight, stiff fiber allowing for accurate tail rotor control.
- A 420cc fuel tank provides ample fuel capacity and consistent engine performance.
- 52 precision bearings are included to provide smooth, vibration free operation of the model.
- For a more reliable power transmission, the one way bearing in rotary tale of the principle axis is well protected by vertical double bearings
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly(Not included):
1£®Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
2£®Receiver(7-channel or more)
3£®Swashplate Standard Servo x4
4£®Head lock Gyro x1
5£®Tail Servo x1
6. 50 Engine
7. 50 Muffler X1
8. Receiver battery X1, switch X1
9. 600mm blade x1
11.Gasoline pump X1
12.Fuel pump X1
14.pitch Guage X1