3E 10C 7.4V 1200mAH Li-poly Rechargeable Battery
Output: 7.4V (2S1P) 1200mAh
Discharge rate : 10C
Battery care & maintenance:
1. Never charge a Lithium Polymer battery with a charger designed for Nicd, NiMH or any other type of batteries. Only Li-po charger is applicable;
2. Do not leave the battery unattended and always place the battery on a heat resistant surface during charging; it is recommended to put the battery inside a charging protection container while charging.
3. Do not over charge the battery.
4. Do not allow Li-po cells to overheat at any time. If the temperature reaches over 140 Fahrenheit(60 ℃), the battery will get damaged or even catch fire.
5. Do not charge the battery on or near combustible materials including paper, plastics, carpets, leather and wood.
6. Do not over discharge the battery;
7. Do not expose the battery in any moist environment;
8. Do not place the battery near an flame or heater;
9. Do not assemble the cells together with other cells or packs;
10. Inspect the battery carefully each time you start or stop flying. Always remove the battery when the plane is landed. CAUTION: cells may get hot after flights.
11. To alter or modify the connectors or wires is not recommended;
12. Do not touch any leaking/damaged battery directly.